Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Been A Long Week

Sitting in the airport last week waiting to board a plane for the ATL, I came up with all sorts of great ideas for a blog post. I even started writing a few. Then I went on what was basically a week-long drinking binge. I feel like I've had a stroke. Also, my hip hurts. The point is, I won't be able to type out any of the incredible, brilliant, and hilarious things I thought up to write about for at least a couple of days, but here are the possible/probable topics to tantalize you while I go on a juice cleanse*: -The awful way people dress -People who try way way way too hard -Differences between the north and South (that's not a typo, my respect for the South requires that I capitalize the 's') -My internship at Grove/Atlantic -The dangers of drinking wine at lunch or gin in the middle of the afternoon. -Candy *I will not be doing a juice cleanse. I don't even really know what that means, I was just trying to sound cool. I'm cool, right? Right?! WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?!

No comments:

Post a Comment